cannot log in

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

cannot log in

Postby Aniara » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:26 pm

Title says it all. Currently I cant log in on any of my accounts.
When enter my user and password, it just throws me back to main page. I was before training some horses and logged out while I was fixing dinner. When I tried to log back on afterwards, this issue occurred. I dunno if there is some maintance or something going on. Just wanted to let you know :/
I am no longer able to play the game due to real life commitments. I would like to thank all my friends for the past 11 years on VHR. xx
Aniara

Re: cannot log in

Postby Alabama » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:35 pm

No one I've spoken to is having problems logging in, so may be a problem with your computer. Make sure the date and time is correct. Then try clearing your cookies and making sure you allow virtualhorseranch.com to use cookies.
Alabama

Postby Aniara » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:09 pm

I have cookies allowed and all. So the problem is somewhere else :/ this just sucks.
I am no longer able to play the game due to real life commitments. I would like to thank all my friends for the past 11 years on VHR. xx
Aniara

Postby Alabama » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Try clearing the unnecessary cookies and your internet history.
Alabama

Postby Aniara » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:58 pm

Yay, seems like I can log in now, but not everything is not showing up right.
Might be my internet provider, since some other people seem to have the same problem over here with their connections(sisters friends). Maybe we have the same provider, gotta find out.
Thanks bama :hug: seems like clearing cookies and internet history helped.
Aniara

Return to Report Bugs