Umm... free monies? O.o

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Umm... free monies? O.o

Postby Alias » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:49 pm

Alright... on my main ranch I have a little over 110m. The last time I checked I only had around 109m. I don't know where the little bits of money I'm getting is coming from. My "While You Were Away" messages don't say my horses were bred to, or sold, I'm not holding any events (for club or my ranch) and I'm not eventing any horses from my main ranch.

But every time I log on... I get on and there's a little bit more money on my ranch. I know I shouldn't really complain but I'd like to at least know where the money was coming from! XD

Free monies for Alias! O.O
Image Image
My two ladies of writing inspiration for NaNoWriMo this year. Cannot wait to spend the month writing with them!
Alias

Location: Protecting VHR's prestigious bloodlines by forming The Bloodline Police!

Re: Umm... free monies? O.o

Postby Rain » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:58 pm

Do your finances say anything? :o
ImageImage
Rain

Postby Summer » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:05 pm

I had the same thing! Posted it here, but didn't get any real reply... :|
Summer

Location: And this is where I'm supposed to say something brilliant! ^^

Postby Alias » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:23 pm

@Rain: I've been playing for 5yrs and have never reset or looked at my Finance page to see any changes xD
So I don't think they would help me, even if they did tell me xD

@Summer: Well hell, lets hope I get a response lol. Maybe they didn't bother answering because people shouldn't complain if they are getting free money? XD
Image Image
My two ladies of writing inspiration for NaNoWriMo this year. Cannot wait to spend the month writing with them!
Alias

Location: Protecting VHR's prestigious bloodlines by forming The Bloodline Police!

Postby Summer » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:30 pm

Alias wrote:@Rain: I've been playing for 5yrs and have never reset or looked at my Finance page to see any changes xD
So I don't think they would help me, even if they did tell me xD

@Summer: Well hell, lets hope I get a response lol. Maybe they didn't bother answering because people shouldn't complain if they are getting free money? XD

No, Bama answered, just didn't have any idea what/why was happening.
Summer

Location: And this is where I'm supposed to say something brilliant! ^^

Return to Report Bugs