Ranch/Money problems...

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Ranch/Money problems...

Postby Summer » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:55 am

Ok, so something weird is going on with my ranch and mysterious money. Logged in last night and had roughly 1.6 million dollars when it should have been closer to 100-200K. Looked in the history, said nothing has happened in your absence.

So log on today, and now I have just 300K, and again, nothing has happened in my absence.

The first part doubly weird, in that I bought 6 horses off the marketplace, and they should have shown up in the history ranch tracker thing, which they didn't.

Whats going on? I've only given my ranch info to one person, they are trustworthy, and this first incident occurred before that took place :?
Summer

Location: And this is where I'm supposed to say something brilliant! ^^

Re: Ranch/Money problems...

Postby Alabama » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:05 pm

Could it be that the person who has accessed cleared the history? Or used the account to hold some money for a while or something? Maybe had horses in an auction and they sold or had bets on events.
Alabama

Postby Summer » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:19 pm

Alabama wrote:Could it be that the person who has accessed cleared the history? Or used the account to hold some money for a while or something? Maybe had horses in an auction and they sold or had bets on events.

I kind of thought that too, except the first time it happened, I was the only one who knew about the account :)
Summer

Location: And this is where I'm supposed to say something brilliant! ^^

Postby Alabama » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:30 pm

Well, if it keeps happening, you'll need to put a ticket in through Orbis Worlds.
Alabama

Return to Report Bugs