A Bug While Training?

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

A Bug While Training?

Postby HorseShoeChick9409 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:08 am

I've been training two horses and on every turn it will train .2 in a random stat, even while rolling, and I can't really roll anymore =/
Nothing has changed with my skills or anything, training was fine a few days ago...

whats going on?

Whisper*Cobalt
HorseShoeChick9409

Re: A Bug While Training?

Postby Jellybeanjoe » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:32 am

Its not a bug. It means the ranch you're trying to roll on has Tenacious Trainer and a breed-type bonus specific to the breed you are trying to roll. If you have a look at this page it lists what the bonuses to when paired up.

For instant, take my ranch for example: http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewra ... ranch=4629

Its set up for Sport horse training. I have Tenacious Trainer and the Sporty Sort bonuses. As the Bonus Combo page states: Sporty Sort: Sport horses gain in an additional random actual stat each time they train.

Meaning whatever I train in, I'll get a 0.02 stat gain on any stat for Sport breeds. A pain in the butt if I'm trying to roll Sport breeds on that ranch, but any other breed type wouldn't be affected.

Make sense? :D

I suggest trying to roll on a novice, or another sponser account without that breed type bonus ;)
Jingle bells, Dragon smells! Christmas in July is here!
Jellybeanjoe
Wibbly Wobbly Op

Return to Report Bugs