View My posts

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Re: View My posts

Postby briggles » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:19 am

Oh no. This is a sad day :lol: I'd rather have the 'view my posts' option and have that 'General Error' alert when I edit my posts than not have it at all D=
briggles

Postby kooki85 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:43 am

Prancer wrote:
kooki85 wrote:Well, a bit of warning/a sticky it would have been nice.

Cant exactly warn against things breaking, these are computers after all. :lol: They'll break when they want to.

I know that. ;) I meant a sticky about why the searches had been disabled would have been nice.
45mil still needed...

And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
kooki85

Postby ThisMissJockey » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:26 am

briggles wrote:Oh no. This is a sad day :lol: I'd rather have the 'view my posts' option and have that 'General Error' alert when I edit my posts than not have it at all D=

I'm with you! :lol:
ThisMissJockey

Postby Prancer » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:26 pm

kooki85 wrote:
Prancer wrote:
kooki85 wrote:Well, a bit of warning/a sticky it would have been nice.

Cant exactly warn against things breaking, these are computers after all. :lol: They'll break when they want to.

I know that. ;) I meant a sticky about why the searches had been disabled would have been nice.

Oh right, thought you meant before it. :lol:
Image <-- Phanty & Prancy = Slytherin buddies :twisted:
Prancer

Postby Hawk » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:54 pm

ThisMissJockey wrote:
briggles wrote:Oh no. This is a sad day :lol: I'd rather have the 'view my posts' option and have that 'General Error' alert when I edit my posts than not have it at all D=

As I already said once, if it's left, the errors compound and make things worse. The issues get worse, the lag gets worse on both the forums and the game. There is no option for search and keeping the errors. It's keep the errors and fully crash the server and do who knows how much damage to it, or disable the search until it can be fully fixed.

I know it's a bummer not having search, I used it often myself. But when faced with the choice of possible severe damage, and not having search, I'll keep the no search option.
Hawk
Featherless Op with Pink Hoody & Bunny slippers.

Postby ThisMissJockey » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:00 am

Hawk wrote:
ThisMissJockey wrote:

As I already said once, if it's left, the errors compound and make things worse. The issues get worse, the lag gets worse on both the forums and the game. There is no option for search and keeping the errors. It's keep the errors and fully crash the server and do who knows how much damage to it, or disable the search until it can be fully fixed.

I know it's a bummer not having search, I used it often myself. But when faced with the choice of possible severe damage, and not having search, I'll keep the no search option.

mmm, I didn't know it ran that deep. I would also have no search rather than no game =]
ThisMissJockey

Postby briggles » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:45 am

ThisMissJockey wrote:
Hawk wrote:
ThisMissJockey wrote:

mmm, I didn't know it ran that deep. I would also have no search rather than no game =]

Me either; that's true. But I'm still gutted D:
briggles

Postby Hawk » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:34 pm

Issue has been looked into and search posts should now be working again.
Hawk
Featherless Op with Pink Hoody & Bunny slippers.

Postby justplainhorsecrazy » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:03 pm

YES :diva: :yay:
justplainhorsecrazy

Postby justplainhorsecrazy » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:29 pm

Keep getting this Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
justplainhorsecrazy

Postby rozz333 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:56 am

same here!! it switches on the off. sometimes it lets me view my post, sometimes not :lol:
its moody
rozz333

Postby Cha-Nilla » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:57 pm

Nef made it so you can't continuously click it as it slows down the system. So now you can't use search systems twice in a row, you have to wait a few minutes.

Better than no search at all ;)
Cha-Nilla

Previous

Return to Report Bugs