Help? lol

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Help? lol

Postby wgeorge44 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:55 pm

I cannot log into one of my accounts...i did earlier today with the same name and password..but not it says either one of those is incorrect..and i have not changed anything...any help?
And i can login to my other 3 accounts...which is odd..
wgeorge44

Re: Help? lol

Postby Alias » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:35 pm

Caps lock?
If your account is linked to your OrbisWorlds account, and you still can't get in, send in a ticket and see if Nef can reset or send your pass to you. That's the only thing I can think of.
Image Image
My two ladies of writing inspiration for NaNoWriMo this year. Cannot wait to spend the month writing with them!
Alias

Location: Protecting VHR's prestigious bloodlines by forming The Bloodline Police!

Postby wgeorge44 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:42 am

Alias wrote:Caps lock?
If your account is linked to your OrbisWorlds account, and you still can't get in, send in a ticket and see if Nef can reset or send your pass to you. That's the only thing I can think of.

nope, its not the caps...but ill try it anyways. i sent a ticket in on wednesday and still have not gotten a reply. its driving me crazy for i have stuff to do on it, and a person is waiting for it.
wgeorge44

Postby Crimmy » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:50 am

I logged out of my account and logged into my stock horse account and it said I was still in my main account so I tried it many many times turns out it was just my internet going haywire.
Crimmy

Postby kwiedman » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:12 am

wgeorge44 wrote:I cannot log into one of my accounts...i did earlier today with the same name and password..but not it says either one of those is incorrect..and i have not changed anything...any help?
And i can login to my other 3 accounts...which is odd..

Is it still happening? Which account is it? I swear I didn't change anything on your MoP stable :lol:
kwiedman

Return to Report Bugs