Bouncy typing?

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Bouncy typing?

Postby dpj » Thu May 07, 2009 12:19 pm

I am not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but if type a really long post or response, the text are starts to jitter and bounce with every character that you type. It's kind of annoyting because you can't really cut anything without it shooting to the top. Help?
dpj

Location: Sleeping in Tala's pocket with a crop to keep Jack from disturbing meh. XD 0.0 lol

Re: Bouncy typing?

Postby cedardoo6 » Thu May 07, 2009 12:25 pm

I have that too. It's really annoying. ._. It bothers me. I can't type easily -.-
I is Cedardoo6. Or just Cedar. :sneeze:
cedardoo6

Postby intervention. » Sat May 09, 2009 5:41 pm

Yes, I've had that as well. It makes it really hard to type past a certain length. For long, multiple-horse or art auctions, it's a nightmare.
intervention.

Postby tonyz_bella » Fri May 15, 2009 6:46 pm

I'm having the same problem, it drives me nuts.

I support the Wiki Fund.

Please message me if I win anything or I am outbid.
tonyz_bella

Postby Swar » Sat May 16, 2009 1:30 pm

Does it happen every time? That is a problem I have sometimes, but I'm afraid it's a known browser (Firefox) issue and has nothing to do with the game. Atleast the chattering I get is. Once I get to twitching around, it affects everything. Although curiously, it does seem to like starting on VHR. As far as it happening with different browsers, I don't know. I've only experienced it with FF and did try once, to no avail, to find some remedy via the internet. My eventual remedy was, lol, Chrome.
Swar

Location: 2. the act or process of locating or the state of being located

Postby intervention. » Sat May 16, 2009 6:20 pm

Swar wrote:Does it happen every time? That is a problem I have sometimes, but I'm afraid it's a known browser (Firefox) issue and has nothing to do with the game. Atleast the chattering I get is. Once I get to twitching around, it affects everything. Although curiously, it does seem to like starting on VHR. As far as it happening with different browsers, I don't know. I've only experienced it with FF and did try once, to no avail, to find some remedy via the internet. My eventual remedy was, lol, Chrome.

I use IE and only on the VHR forums does it show up.
intervention.

Postby tonyz_bella » Sat May 16, 2009 11:49 pm

I have tried it with both IE and Firefox with the same result. It doesn't happen all the time, only when I am making a edit to a long post. Such as my training or art threads.

I support the Wiki Fund.

Please message me if I win anything or I am outbid.
tonyz_bella

Return to Report Bugs