Eventing

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Eventing

Postby logo winners ranch » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:44 pm

My horses have been entered in events, but when they have came second and that, the total earnings and the how many times they've placed and won and that, isn't changing... Is there something wrong? :?
When life offers you a dream so further than any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve it when it comes to an end.
logo winners ranch

Re: Eventing

Postby Alias » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:45 pm

Some people have the Money Grubber bonus which causes people to gain more money for their horses when they event them or place in the money.
Image Image
My two ladies of writing inspiration for NaNoWriMo this year. Cannot wait to spend the month writing with them!
Alias

Location: Protecting VHR's prestigious bloodlines by forming The Bloodline Police!

Postby elise:) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:16 pm

If you are sure that the horses winnings and W/P/S aren't changing, then yes, I do believe that is a glitch and something is wrong...

Can we get a link to the horse please?

Try to copy and paste that horses earning,event score, events entered and w/p/s in the horses notes and keep an eye on it to be sure it really isn't changing. If that's the case, I would suggest sending in a ticket to Orbisworlds with the horse's info so Nef can take a look.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Three Sixty Farm (.360.) --- home of the Alaskan Draft Pony,
Alpine Sport Pony, Colorado Cow Pony and the Frozen Draft Horse
Event Stimulus Program :: Three Sixty Olympians :: .360. Training
elise:)

Postby Swar » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:25 pm

What event is it? Polo second places do not earn any money. But the rest should.

When I first changed to money grubber, my horses earnings and places were glitched for a bit. They did not register as having even entered or competed, and gained no earnings. That sorted itself out rather quickly though. Those were western horses and broncs that was happening on.
Swar

Location: 2. the act or process of locating or the state of being located

Postby logo winners ranch » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:11 pm

It's racing and its certainly not changing... http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewho ... rse=953607
When life offers you a dream so further than any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve it when it comes to an end.
logo winners ranch

Postby Swar » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:50 pm

Hmm, well that is an oldish horse. It's other events have been deleted. That 2nd place event is about 5000 events ago. Did you have the horse then? I don't recognize most of those eventers. Not sure how many events run per month. But the last 4, the 9ths and 10ths, wont be showing up in the w/p/s record since only 1st thru third show up there. Plus only 1st through 5th earn money.
Swar

Location: 2. the act or process of locating or the state of being located

Postby elise:) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:18 pm

Yes, this seems a bit odd... Unless the events aren't showing up in the horse's history.

Can you link us to the events in question?
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Three Sixty Farm (.360.) --- home of the Alaskan Draft Pony,
Alpine Sport Pony, Colorado Cow Pony and the Frozen Draft Horse
Event Stimulus Program :: Three Sixty Olympians :: .360. Training
elise:)

Return to Report Bugs