Vet AND Food bugs

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Vet AND Food bugs

Postby Morgan » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:00 am

Anybody have these problems?

1. This happened first. Although I've got 100% vet (and it says so on the skills page), the when I use them, the response says I don't. Vet won't work at all.

2. Second, I can't change the food levels on certain horses. It isn't for every horse and at first, it was only for a little while; the horse I was having problems with eventually changed. But now one won't change at all. Everytime I take a turn, it goes back to the level I originally had.

Both of these really interfere with training. And ideas? (I have sent a ticket in, but hope that someone else might be able to help as well.)
Morgan

Re: Vet AND Food bugs

Postby Alias » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:57 pm

For the vet issue, reset the skill then use your offline points to raise it again, that usually fixes the problem.

For the food thing, change the diet, then refresh the page. If that doesnt work try setting it at 35/15/35/15.
I know it doesnt change right away, because it doesnt refresh the page, but if it doesnt work, sending a support ticket would help =)
Image Image
My two ladies of writing inspiration for NaNoWriMo this year. Cannot wait to spend the month writing with them!
Alias

Location: Protecting VHR's prestigious bloodlines by forming The Bloodline Police!

Return to Report Bugs