Horse aging for no reason? ..

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Horse aging for no reason? ..

Postby Rev » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:00 pm

So I spent the entire day levelling up my new sponsor, and I wasn't on my dressage account. I have a dressage horse who I just started in on under 11 events a day or two ago, and she was left at 10.4 or so... I log in this evening and she's 10.8 years old. Since I haven't been on this account all day, and there was definately not enough events between two days ago and now to get her to that age... I'm wondering what happened. I know there's nothing that can be done about this (though it peeves me off immensely, she's my top eventer and has lost the ability to enter in 32 events which translates into a couple mil for her usually), I'm wondering if it's happened to anyone else?
Rev

Location: I iz in ur space-time continuum, upsettin all ur gravity and quantums and stuffs.

Re: Horse aging for no reason? ..

Postby Alias » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:29 pm

It happened to me once with a foundy when the bonuses first came out, but it hasnt happened to me since, so I dont know if maybe the two of us were caught in a glitch or bug? Its possible. But it hasnt happened again so I didnt put in a ticket or anything.

Definitly odd though. *nods wisely* :yes:
Image Image
My two ladies of writing inspiration for NaNoWriMo this year. Cannot wait to spend the month writing with them!
Alias

Location: Protecting VHR's prestigious bloodlines by forming The Bloodline Police!

Return to Report Bugs