Freezer Bug?

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Freezer Bug?

Postby Domi » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:27 pm

I have straws up for sale but I never see them on the Freezer list.

I had this problem a few months ago and assumed it might work itself out over time, but today it's the same ol' story. I've tried logging out and back in, refreshing pages, and changing prices. I've even got two worthless straws up for '0' and nothing I have for sale is listed.

Any ideas?
Domi

Postby Jellybeanjoe » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:53 am

I don't think this is a bug per se . . .

To my understanding, the frozen semen marketplace can only show so many vials for sale at any one point. Any vials put up when it marketplace is at its limit won't show for sale. They *should* eventually appear when the 'waiting' list shortens . . .
Jingle bells, Dragon smells! Christmas in July is here!
Jellybeanjoe
Wibbly Wobbly Op

Postby Swar » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:53 am

It seems more like shoes/vaccines to me. If you make shoes and do not sell them for a month they do not show up in the front of the list. They show up in order of their age.

Two minutes ago, I bought a cheap stallion, took a semen sample, then put it up for sale and it showed up number one on the list. My older semen however, does not show up at all so I think it is like the shoe deeds/dyes and such. If the semen list does not shorten, and it seems unlikely it will with all these horses being sucked dry and all vials thrown up, then the older semen will never be visible.

If you want to sell your semen to someone I think it's best to wait until they purchase it before pulling it from the stallion. But it is a problem since only a certain number show up and the semen list does not have pages like everything else.
Swar

Location: 2. the act or process of locating or the state of being located

Postby Domi » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:40 pm

Hmm, those are all good reasons.

Hopefully revamping the semen list is close to the top of the "VHR To-Do" list.

Thank you, Jelly and Swar, for clearing up the confusion. It all seems to make sense now. :)
Domi

Return to Report Bugs