Breeding Skill not working

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Breeding Skill not working

Postby SaddleSketch » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:59 pm

Okay, so my skill is at 100%, but it's not letting me abort or rush fertility of my mares. it just tells me to "Return to this page when skill is higher to use some of these abilities."

screenshot

Also, I am no longer allowed to enter 4 of my own horses into my own event, it just lets me do two. I'm not sure if this was changed with the updates or not.
Image Image
SaddleSketch

Postby freedom_seeker » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:06 pm

Do you have vet skills above 70%?
freedom_seeker

Postby SaddleSketch » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:17 pm

freedom_seeker wrote:Do you have vet skills above 70%?

No.....I don't *turns red* That's the second time i've done this. Thank you for pointing out my stupidity Freedom, I have lots of it :lol:
Image Image
SaddleSketch

Postby Alabama » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:27 pm

There were no changes with the updates, you should still be able to enter 4 horses in events. Make sure all four are in the stables and turned however.
Alabama

Postby SaddleSketch » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:48 pm

Alabama wrote:There were no changes with the updates, you should still be able to enter 4 horses in events. Make sure all four are in the stables and turned however.

See but that was what was so odd about it. I had them all in the stable, and i even turned a few extra days and tried again, no luck. It only let me enter my stallions, not the mare. Unless there was some glitch in the event that i'm unaware of.
Image Image
SaddleSketch

Postby Mythara » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:51 pm

SaddleSketch wrote:
Alabama wrote:There were no changes with the updates, you should still be able to enter 4 horses in events. Make sure all four are in the stables and turned however.

See but that was what was so odd about it. I had them all in the stable, and i even turned a few extra days and tried again, no luck. It only let me enter my stallions, not the mare. Unless there was some glitch in the event that i'm unaware of.

Did the event have any restrictions? Like age or score?

Edit - Or have 30 entries?
Mythara

Postby freedom_seeker » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:56 pm

SaddleSketch wrote:
freedom_seeker wrote:Do you have vet skills above 70%?

No.....I don't *turns red* That's the second time i've done this. Thank you for pointing out my stupidity Freedom, I have lots of it :lol:

It's not stupidity...it's my experience. I've done the same thing too many times.
freedom_seeker

Return to Report Bugs