Harness Racing glitch

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Harness Racing glitch

Postby Oktobar » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:39 pm

I noticed that Gaited Breeds get the small bonus in Harness racing... so shouldn't that mean that they wouldn't break stride? Or does that only pertain to certain breeds?

I trained up a grade gaited horse, and he broke stride in harness... that's why I'm asking!
Oktobar

Postby Missing » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:04 pm

Well, the main bonus is Sport, and most Sport breeds break stride. So it would make sense that almost all Gaited breeds would break stride. Grade Sports break stride so why wouldn't Grade Gaiteds? I don't know if there actually is a Gaited horse that doesn't break stride but I don't think that's a glitch. It's just harness.
Missing

Postby livelifelow » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:19 pm

I hope it is a glitch or something....playing with a Gaited Racer sounds fun :)
livelifelow

Postby Oktobar » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:53 pm

Missing wrote:Well, the main bonus is Sport, and most Sport breeds break stride. So it would make sense that almost all Gaited breeds would break stride. Grade Sports break stride so why wouldn't Grade Gaiteds? I don't know if there actually is a Gaited horse that doesn't break stride but I don't think that's a glitch. It's just harness.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if this was a bug or not... I was thinking the same thing that you said, I just wanted to double check... in the meantime I will just have to experiment and see if there is a gaited breed that doesn't break stride.

Hehe, If I find a breed that doesn't break stride, you'll be the first to know Livelifelow! Cuz, I think that it'd be rad to do gaited racers too!
Oktobar

Return to Report Bugs