Inappropriate Advertisements

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Postby elise:) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:48 pm

howlinghorse wrote:hmm... well I don't mean to argue, I'm just wondering. XD I don't see how position makes any difference, its clearly just a kiss... but ads irritate me on principle anyway, so i'm not sure why I'm sticking up for it, haha.

I didn't take it as arguing. :)
Personally, that ad doesn't bother me. It would take an awful lot to disturb me. But you have to think about the younger kids whose parents feel safe letting them play this game and who count on it to be appropriate for their children's age.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Three Sixty Farm (.360.) --- home of the Alaskan Draft Pony,
Alpine Sport Pony, Colorado Cow Pony and the Frozen Draft Horse
Event Stimulus Program :: Three Sixty Olympians :: .360. Training
elise:)

Postby Alabama » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:26 pm

There is a difference between inappropriate and just annoying. Ads for other games, aren't really inappropriate. But other, I guess risque ads are.

If you see an inappropriate ad, please take a screen shot and put a ticket in through Orbis Worlds.
Alabama

Postby CriminalMastermind » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:11 pm

howlinghorse wrote:hmm... well I don't mean to argue, I'm just wondering. XD I don't see how position makes any difference, its clearly just a kiss... but ads irritate me on principle anyway, so i'm not sure why I'm sticking up for it, haha.

Its a suggestive position... It suggests that they are going to go farther than just kissing. Also the fact that its a internet dating chat site type thing makes it extremely risky. Anybody can use the computer, those kinds of sites have people only looking for one thing, and they don't care how they get it.
CriminalMastermind

Previous

Return to Report Bugs