Carthusian breeding messed up

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Carthusian breeding messed up

Postby .ELC. » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:57 am

Okay, well Carthusians are now listed as a Show breed, that was changed at the last update (when they were originally implemented they were incorrectly listed as a Draft type).

However the crossbreeding has remained unchanged, from what I can gather. I had some left over (I've never been interested in Show breeds so mine just sat there since the breed type was changed) and decided to maybe try breeding a foal up and training it for halter..so of coruse I went and bred my Carthusian mare to a Grade Show AAA stallion. I was confused when the foal also came out a Grade. Bloodlines of that foal: http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/bloodl ... se=1703651

Sooo with that in mind I thought it must be messed up because of the breed type change. I tested my theory by breeding the same Carthusian mare to a Grade Draft AAA and..kaboom! http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/bloodl ... se=1703657

In conclusion to all that babble, even though Carthusians are listed as a Show type, they will produce Carthusians when bred with Draft Grades, but not Show breeds. Which I guess isn't that big of a deal..I got my BC foal in the end..it's just weird and not right, so I thought I'd post here, maybe it can get fixed eventually. I don't think this would effect the event bonuses or anything..and I've put Carthusians in Show-only events before..I guess it's just because the breeding charts and such weren't changed along with the type?
.ELC.

Postby Goat » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:15 pm

:lol: thats really funny to be quite frank.
send all contracts here: 216422
Goat

Location: hiding in lawnbeavers hair while beating summer with a deer's fifth leg and throwing eggs at sayla

Return to Report Bugs