Bug that lets you keep rolling a horse older than 33+ yrs.

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Bug that lets you keep rolling a horse older than 33+ yrs.

Postby Aris » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:56 am

Okay, I found this by mistake, so I hope I don't get in trouble for this. You know how if you're rolling a horse on contract, it'll be sent to the Happy Horse Retirement at 33.05 or so? But since it's a contract, when you Cancel/Return the horse, it goes back to the owner. Well...

I was sending over a mass of studs to another account for rolling and one of these such horses (he was 33.05 I think) got sent over since I wasn't paying much attention. Anyway, contract got accepted, he got turned again, went to the Retirement, then back to owner after hitting the Cancel button on the contract. So it would seem if someone had the patience and took advantage, they could roll their horse to some ungodly age.

Thought I should point this out... maybe the horses should STAY in retirement at this point, so nobody takes advantage. Maybe I'm the only one dumb enough to have stumbled across this though.

I hope all that made sense.

*edit* Just fixing my horrible typos.
Last edited by Aris on Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aris

Postby Alabama » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:15 pm

Well, probably not, but now of course, whoever has read this so far can XP~.. Yes, this is a glitch and if you take advantage of this there will be repercussions.
Alabama

Postby tanteo » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:38 pm

What if you do it just for the hell of it, not to breed for higher stats or sell or make any profit off of regardless? Just to have it?
tanteo

Postby Alabama » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:18 am

I would say no, that then gives rise to questions about how it is done and someone tries it and manages to somehow exploit this glitch.

Horses were not meant to be aged past the 33 mark, so to do so, for whatever purpose, is exploiting the glitch.
Alabama

Postby tanteo » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:00 am

Okay. Thanks, Al.
tanteo

Return to Report Bugs