Trouble setting up my auction house

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Trouble setting up my auction house

Postby SilverGem » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:43 am

Hi. I've just set up my first auction house and everything looked like it was going fine.

The auction is at http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/auctio ... ction=1485

I created the auction, edited it, immediately viewed it, it all looked good.

Until later on, when I tried to View My Auction and got "Invalid Auction."

So I went back under Edit Auction. The only thing strange was that instead of saying "Allow All" under types of horses, it said "x Horses." Several times I went back to reedit to "Allow All", immediately viewed it, and all looked good.

Until I tried to find my auction in the auction lists or View My Auction ("Invalid Auction").

I put some horses in the auction through one of my other accounts. Still couldn't find the auction within the auction house list, so I just used the URL to get to the auction and added some horses. No problem there.

However, you still can't find my auction within the list of auction houses (not after searching 20+ pages of auction houses), and if I View My Auction it still says "Invalid Auction." And if I click on Edit, it still has that weird "x Horses."

What is going on? :(
SilverGem

Postby Mythara » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:54 am

Do you still have ranch skill at 100%?
Mythara

Postby SilverGem » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:57 am

Yes.

Now the auction house shows up in the auction list, but there is still a glitch when I try to View My Auction. It still comes up "Invalid Auction."
SilverGem

Postby whoorah8 » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:16 am

I have had the same problem even since I started my Auction. Only way I can find it by link is to go to my Management tab & the click Ranch Public View
whoorah8

Return to Report Bugs