Rolling Issue

Please report any bugs you've noticed here.

Rolling Issue

Postby Gyaza » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:34 pm

I've been wondering about this for quite sometime, and I finally decided to take screenshots to make sure I wasn't crazy or miscalculating. When rolling, the lowest stat is supposed to roll twice in a year, correct? Well, when you get past about 185% or so, it takes longer and longer to roll.

I took this screen shot the turn Intelligence hit 167%. Note the age of the horse and the turn number.

I took this screen shot the turn Intelligence hit 166%.

The stat, despite being the lower stat, took 16 turns to roll. versus the 10 it should have if it were actually rolling twice a year.

Is this supposed to happen? :?
Gyaza

Postby Alabama » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:27 pm

You are 4 turns shy of a full year, if I'm looking at that right and there are 20 turns per year after I think 2.5. It is also an approximation, depending on what exactly the stat is and how close to turning it is.

Try another year and see if it doesn't equal out
Alabama

Postby Mythara » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:49 am

They do take longer to roll. The very low stats, fairly good and the like, also roll a little faster.
Mythara

Postby Akutenshi » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:06 am

Just one little correction, its not roll twice per year. Its the percent drops twice per year for lowest stat. And once per year for highest.

But yeah, like the others have said they do take longer to roll :P.
Akutenshi

Postby Gyaza » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:10 am

Oh, well, that's sorted then. I've always heard the percentage on the lowest stat was supposed to drop twice a year, I had no idea it was actually supposed to take longer as you went along. Thanks. :-)
Gyaza

Return to Report Bugs