Please Help!!!

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Please Help!!!

Postby kaitlyn_w » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:12 am

I recieved inappropriate meassge on my account. So i go to orbis worlds to report the message but i need to link my account to orbis words but everytime i do this it says it has linked to "******" but its not my account that it has linked to??

*I just got another message from a different player saying the same thing. i assume this is the same person but on a different account. Is it still worth reporting these messages as it says that both ranches are under suspension??*
kaitlyn_w

Postby Nitara Dahmpiel » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:06 am

they've already been suspended
Nitara Dahmpiel

Postby leila-drakestone » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:08 am

a lot of people got the messages just some small minded person being annoying and no very amusing seeing they where already reported i just deleted the messages
Scratch one!! Another less to worry about-Garrus Mass effect Two
leila-drakestone

Postby Nitara Dahmpiel » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:11 pm

leila-drakestone wrote:a lot of people got the messages just some small minded person being annoying and no very amusing seeing they where already reported i just deleted the messages

I agree with most of that except for deleting the messages, if the recipiant deletes it, we can not view it when we go to look at people messages...
Nitara Dahmpiel

Postby kaitlyn_w » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:48 pm

I was looking at the Bulletin Board and noticed a lot of people have had the same thing happen to them...
I cant see why you would bother writing messages like that in the first place...what a waste of time... :?
kaitlyn_w

Return to Questions/Support