Purchasing foundies off VHR?

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Purchasing foundies off VHR?

Postby lovmyhorses » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:09 pm

Well, people have been talking about purchasing foundies, I believe, off VHR for 18 mill each instead of paying with real money. Is that only for sponsors, & if not, how do you purchase them?
lovmyhorses

Postby Missing » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:33 pm

It's only for sponsors. But if you have 18 million I'm sure a sponsor would buy you a foundie of your choice and have you buy it for 18 million. I wouldn't do it because I don't know you...but if you have a sponsor friend it might work.

And the link is under Marketplace.
Missing

Postby Jellybeanjoe » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:33 pm

Tis a sponser only option, and can be found under the Marketplace heading :D

Has been there for a while now, but some people prefer the Goodie page foundies cause you get prettier colours :lol:
Jingle bells, Dragon smells! Christmas in July is here!
Jellybeanjoe
Wibbly Wobbly Op

Postby T C » Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:25 pm

Has been there for a while now, but some people prefer the Goodie page foundies cause you get prettier colours

Funnie you said that, cause as soon as I got mine, I died them.. I don't want red roan Warmbloodsds =(

Ha ha, since EVERY horse I have is grey I died them Black and Pinto.. How original... Oh I have some oreos and a palomino Olden stallion.. k, rambling now.. bye
T C

Location: Making Spades a heart blanket, stuffing food in Lizard's box and Hiding in Twits truck.

Postby firemedic » Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:14 pm

Trukrchk wrote:Oh I have some oreos

Oh I have some Oreos? Didn't they come from my stock? :wink: fm
firemedic

Return to Questions/Support