Signing Up For New Account

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Signing Up For New Account

Postby Hound » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:19 pm

Well since I'm waiting for Nef to send my the new passes to my old accounts (since the forgot password feature is out of order), I figured I'd create a new account and just make it a sponsor to store the 2+ horses I buy and train every day. Right now they're being stored on my brothers side novice accounts which are getting full when you're adding 2-5 horses to them a day. Anyways, I signed up for a new account... Like three days ago. When should my 'activation email' be sent out? I just figured I'd post here to see if it's just me having the difficulties. XD Many thanks!
Hound

Postby Mythara » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:05 pm

I've never had an activation email. I've always just been able to sign straight in after making a new account. =)
Mythara

Postby Hound » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:13 pm

Oi.. What the heck was I thinking? I swear when I signed up it said an activation email would be sent... -shakes head-
Never mind my ignorance and brief fit of insanity. Thanks Mythara.. I fear I would be sitting here impatiently waiting for an email that was never destined to be sent.. lol!
Hound

Return to Questions/Support