Tack for the horses

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Tack for the horses

Postby T C » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:38 pm

Does anyone use it.. I have read all the tip sheets and training lists etc... they all talk about diet, shoes, what disapline and where but noboody says anything about tack for the horse.. Is this really more useful for competititon than for training, or will it serve it purpose in training as well?
I have a sponsor act but I didn't wait months and months to get one, I just bought it!! :oops: So if you would, a little help here?!? :D
T C

Location: Making Spades a heart blanket, stuffing food in Lizard's box and Hiding in Twits truck.

Postby firemedic » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:45 pm

Welcome to VHR. The below is probably one of the most useful guides I have found and I use it religously. It addresses all thiings including tack. Bookmark it and use it well. Good luck. :D fm

http://vhrguide.silvermyst.co.uk/shoes.html
firemedic

Postby T C » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:56 pm

Thank you thank you thank you... I have not seen that one!! Bookmarked.. Now I am gonna go read till my eyeballs dry out! :lol:
T C

Location: Making Spades a heart blanket, stuffing food in Lizard's box and Hiding in Twits truck.

Postby Mythara » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:57 am

I am - if I can ever get all my notes typed up - making a New Player one, as more of an introduction into the game to go along side my main guide. =)
Mythara

Return to Questions/Support