Breeds and Event for Myself HELP!

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

What should I Event in..?

Dressage
64%
Jumping
18%
Racing
18%

Total votes : 11

Breeds and Event for Myself HELP!

Postby Pro_Jump » Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:03 pm

Okay, Most of you know me as Savy in chat, lmao I will start off by saying that.. Anyways I am quitting the whole Arab/ Sport Horse thing.. Getting a little hard.. But yeah I am totally up to suggestions about what else to do.. I would like to stay with the "horse" thing not doing ponies in otherwards and lets work from there... Please let me know your suggestion and if possible if you could train for me.. I am currently saving for a sponsor.. :D Right now money for me is not an issue, I will give a little to get my horses and I need to know I will win it all back, AND MORE !!8) So If you could lend me a hand in letting me know what you do and some examples, It would be very appriciated 8) :lol:

Thanks A Bunch Everyone!!
Pro_Jump

Postby Pro_Jump » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:12 pm

bump :lol:
Pro_Jump

Postby bsk » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:14 pm

i think dressage personaly i do that in real life
bsk

Postby *Mystic* » Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:10 am

If you want to earn a ton of money, I wouldnt do any of the ones above. Western is the event that everyone is earning bucket loads of money from. If you have the money, you could get a Quarterhorse or Grade Stock from an awesome bloodline, and then have it trained.
If you want an awesome AQH, I suggest the following people:
Quartex Stud Farm
Missing of Winterkill Acres
SilentShadow of ShadowEdge Stables
*Mystic*

Postby Amoraq » Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:42 am

Western IS where you can earn buckets of money, but it's also got a bucketload of competition.
Amoraq

Postby *Mystic* » Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:59 am

True, Ive been trying to get some Western horses winning, the best I can do is a horse that has almost won just 2million...

Sorry to go off topic Pro_Jump
*Mystic*

Return to Questions/Support