PRO PICS? came from HL and want to know.....

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

does VHR have pro pic makers?

yes
86%
no
14%

Total votes : 29

Postby Phantom Thief Dark » Wed May 30, 2007 9:24 pm

there are tons of stock resources. Just type in stock photos on google.
Phantom Thief Dark

Location: Running around chat... perverting future gutter minds

Postby LadyCandy » Thu May 31, 2007 11:11 am

there are sites out there that do have "free" pics...at the moment I cannot remember the site names....but also going to sites where the person says specifically that the images can be used for any purpose except business or school are usually good as well...Do give credit though where credit it due...if an image has a copyright info on it or it has someones name in a bottom corner or it is from a bredd association's website make a little note in the bottom corner for credit.

As Phantom said above, just search using stock images or free images or free image sites or if it is a person who has an information site about a breed and you would like to use the image...Ask them...sometimes people are very nice and say yes...(I used to be a trekkie...yes I know and I was on a site and I was in charge of getting info aout planets and stuff and most of the time I would ask someone if I could use their images and some info for a board like this and most of the time they said yes just as long as I gave them credit and linked to them)

Also royality free images or RF...they have pay options or free ones

Dreamstime.com or fotosearch.com are two options
LadyCandy

Postby Ashton Rax » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:15 pm

Princess_Thunder wrote:So were do you find a pic to use?

you buy them from other players
Ashton Rax

Postby Ashton Rax » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:16 pm

heck with it i just go out and take my own pictures at shows and eq's and ranches and stuff like that
Ashton Rax

Previous

Return to Questions/Support