having trouble loggin in to game? Try here first

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

having trouble loggin in to game? Try here first

Postby DixieCowgirl20 » Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:27 am

DixieCowgirl20

I need help!!!!

Postby Luvin_Jerry » Wed May 18, 2005 8:17 am

I am so mad! It will not let me sign in and I have tried EVERYTHING!! :( I haven't played in soooo long grrrr!!! :cry: Can someone help me find out why I can't log in? Thanks so much if you help.
Luvin_Jerry

Postby Prancer » Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:16 am

your account may have been deleted jerry i am afraid
Image <-- Phanty & Prancy = Slytherin buddies :twisted:
Prancer

Postby talk2thehoof » Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:31 am

Wait, but I thought that accounts couldn't be deleted! At least that's what I've always heard.
talk2thehoof

Postby Indi » Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:34 pm

No, remember a couple of months or so ago, Nef did this --

These are following adjustments that we performed to help increase site performance and speed:
Accounts with no activity or horses that were over 90 days old have been deleted.
Horses that have been innactive for over 90 days and have no effect on bloodlines have been deleted.
Indi

Postby talk2thehoof » Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:52 pm

Okay... but what about what Nef said in this post.

http://virtualhorseranch.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1023

It's the post right below this one.
talk2thehoof

Postby kesquivalerian » Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:04 pm

talk2thehoof1 wrote:Okay... but what about what Nef said in this post.

http://virtualhorseranch.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1023

It's the post right below this one.

I know. That post -should- be changed, to be honest. Because it's not entirely true any more.
Sorry I've not been around - having 100+ animals in REAL life does that to you.
kesquivalerian

Postby razmataz » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:53 am

I cannot log in to one of my accounts! but i know it's still there.. I'm hoping help will get back to me soon.. i checked my cookie settings and they are correct... I tried doing the forgot password and it told me there was no info matching the info i gave.. My best horses are on that account and I'm really bummed I can't get to it! :cry:
razmataz

Postby Phanta » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:46 pm

All people- check your computer's set time and see if it is correct.
Phantasmagorial of Swift Winds.
"The Phanta of the Opera is there... inside your mind."
Phanta

Postby lilhypablondy725 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:51 pm

I lost the username to one of my accounts and no matter how much I try, I can't remember it.
[url=http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewranch.php?ranch=88033/]
Image[/url]
217 Endurance Arabians (My new club that needs members)!!!
lilhypablondy725

Postby arabian night in shadows » Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:23 am

razmataz wrote:I cannot log in to one of my accounts! but i know it's still there.. I'm hoping help will get back to me soon.. i checked my cookie settings and they are correct... I tried doing the forgot password and it told me there was no info matching the info i gave.. My best horses are on that account and I'm really bummed I can't get to it! :cry:

i know thats whats happend to me!! and it has my BEST horses on it! :evil: :cry: a level 14 ARABIAN :cry:
arabian night in shadows

Postby Dixon » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:34 pm

arabian night in shadows wrote:
razmataz wrote:I cannot log in to one of my accounts! but i know it's still there.. I'm hoping help will get back to me soon.. i checked my cookie settings and they are correct... I tried doing the forgot password and it told me there was no info matching the info i gave.. My best horses are on that account and I'm really bummed I can't get to it! :cry:

i know thats whats happend to me!! and it has my BEST horses on it! :evil: :cry: a level 14 ARABIAN :cry:

To start, ''level 14'' doesn't matter. Second, if you had a verified email address you can get your login information e-mailed to you.
Dixon

Postby TwistedAgain » Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:43 am

I have tried aeverything I have a verified email adress I have logged in to all of my accounts within the last 90 days so they shouldn't have been deleted. The clock times is right the cookies are right the restrictions are right and I have check all 3 of the posted websites and not one of them has helped in the least bit. I have tried refreshing the page pressing the logout button and trying again. I have asked my frined to log in to their account on my computer I have tried the forgotten pasword and it says that it cannot find that information in the records. My accouns the last time I logged in had a 5* activity rating for gods sakes help!
TwistedAgain

Postby arabian night in shadows » Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:59 am

Dixon wrote:
arabian night in shadows wrote:

To start, ''level 14'' doesn't matter. Second, if you had a verified email address you can get your login information e-mailed to you.

it was verified and i still couldnt get the log in but dont worry ive got the acccount back again
arabian night in shadows

Postby macks apple » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:29 pm

I AM new here and I have tried so hard to log in and it keeps saying sorry page don't exist or it will go back to the log in page.HOW can I log in.
macks apple

Next

Return to Questions/Support