having trouble loggin in to game? Try here first

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Postby ShadowsAngel » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:31 pm

If you are trying to log in on the home page...go to the bottom or the page and click the login button and log in through there.
ShadowsAngel

Postby Dewees » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:02 am

macks apple wrote:I AM new here and I have tried so hard to log in and it keeps saying sorry page don't exist or it will go back to the log in page.HOW can I log in.

I've got the same porblem. Every time i type in my user name and password, i am forwarded toa home page, or sometimes to a "page doesn't exsist" message. I've tried logging on from every page on the website, but the same thing keeps happening. And, im sure my user name is corrrect, since if i type user name/password incorrectly, it sends me to the page tha says "user name/password are incorrect", or something like that.

Please help!!
Dewees

Postby Reverend Dominion » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:30 am

Dewees wrote:
macks apple wrote:I AM new here and I have tried so hard to log in and it keeps saying sorry page don't exist or it will go back to the log in page.HOW can I log in.

I've got the same porblem. Every time i type in my user name and password, i am forwarded toa home page, or sometimes to a "page doesn't exsist" message. I've tried logging on from every page on the website, but the same thing keeps happening. And, im sure my user name is corrrect, since if i type user name/password incorrectly, it sends me to the page tha says "user name/password are incorrect", or something like that.

Please help!!

As a side note, I can access his accounts just fine from my computer, but for some reason, his computer won't allow him to log into the website.
Bwuhahaha, Rev strikes again. :D >=D

Reverend Dominion

Accounts

Postby bluenessroks » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:01 pm

I created an account a long time ago and I forgot I had it until i was looking for ranches and found my old one.I have two really good horses on it and completely forgot about them but now i remember having them.The only problem is, I forgot my username and password. :( is it possible for me to get into my account even tho i have forgotten these things?I remember the email address i used, my player name (cuz its my name) and the ranch name (cuz its my stables name), but i cant remember my user name at all.Can somone help me?
bluenessroks

Postby *Mystic* » Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:01 am

I haven't been on my account for a short time, but it won't allow me to log in. I know I've used the correct username and passowrd, but even when I tried to get my pssword, it said there were no records of my information. I tried a couple of my other accounts, and they won't work either. I thought I must have had some setting wrong on my computer, but I managed to log into another site, so I'm not sure what the problem is.
*Mystic*

Postby chaos » Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:37 am

my cousins tried starting a new account on the forums.. but it always says that her account is inactive? how can we activate it??
chaos

Postby dpj » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:26 pm

Well, I have treid everything to log in. My BEST horses are on that account (all have won 900k- 6mil so far.) And it just takes me back to the same log in page. When I try to request my pass, then it says records arent found. And the last time I logged in was today!
dpj

Location: Sleeping in Tala's pocket with a crop to keep Jack from disturbing meh. XD 0.0 lol

Postby Nakoami » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:52 am

I logged into my sister's account to see if it was just mine. It logged in fine to hers so I tried mine again and it worked. If you have access to multiple accounts, try that.
Nakoami

Please help - I've followed the given instructions.

Postby girl_rides_on » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:00 am

Recently (as in yesterday), I tried logging into my game account only to find that it would not accept my password. I've tried sending an email to retrieve my "lost" password, but no luck. It simply is not sending me any emails to the email I have listed on my account. What are the odds that someone was able to hack my account and change my settings? Is this a common problem? It's been a while now and I've still received no email.

I can get into my other accounts fine, but not my main sponsor account. It should be noted that I have not changed or updated operating systems, and that I was able to log in to the same account only a half an hour earlier before I started having these problems. I have actively been using the account I cannot get into, and I checked the settings listed for trouble shooting and they're all good. (Beyond that, I have looked at the suggested sites, and they have offered me no help here)

Any help here?

Thanks!
(my username in the game is "girl_rides_on" just like my forum name)
Horse sense, n.: Stable thinking
girl_rides_on

Postby Nitara Dahmpiel » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:55 am

You have to email Nefertete ([email protected]), the password retrieval email thingy hasn't worked for a while. Just make sure you out "LOST PASSWORD" in the subject, and in the email put your username, ranch number, and email address listed on the account so she can email you back your password.
Nitara Dahmpiel

Postby girl_rides_on » Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:17 pm

Nitara Dahmpiel wrote:You have to email Nefertete ([email protected]), the password retrieval email thingy hasn't worked for a while. Just make sure you out "LOST PASSWORD" in the subject, and in the email put your username, ranch number, and email address listed on the account so she can email you back your password.

Thanks so much for the reply. I sent off the email, although the lost password wasn't entirely the problem (it will not let me log in with my correct password); still I'm hoping she might have an answer to this strange and frusterating problem.

Again, I really appreciate someone answering my post! :D
-Jewelz
girl_rides_on

Does the game support exist?

Postby girl_rides_on » Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:03 am

Still no help from Orbis game ops or Nefertete. Very frustrated. I've done everything I can. I've put a decent amount of money into this game, and I know that people are busy, but...

I honestly do not mean to be rude, but where on earth is the game support here?
girl_rides_on

Re: Does the game support exist?

Postby Nitara Dahmpiel » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:35 am

girl_rides_on wrote:Still no help from Orbis game ops

The ops can't help you with this. We don't have access to that sort of thing. I know you're frustrated but I would appreciate it if you didn't take it out on us.
Nitara Dahmpiel

Postby girl_rides_on » Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:18 pm

I believe right there is the problem with text - you can't read tone, and sometimes you (and I do not mean you specifically) choose to read tone where there is none.

I am not taking it out on you, and by "game ops" I'm not talking about the awesome people who daily help to make VHR run smoothly. I'm guessing Orbis Games is a bigger entity; I suppose I should have been more clear as (maybe?) an Orbis and VHR op call themselves the same thing. That part is an honest misunderstanding of the dynamics. (I honestly didn't expect to hear back from Nef right away, as I imagine she has five million things to take care of.) If I had been talking about you I would have said "VHR game op." Now I apologize this has seemed to get nasty when there is really no need for it.

I'll try to be patient and worry less that someone has hacked into my account (I had someone who barely spoke English take control of it ages ago, so I'm paranoid), ya know, maybe word things better, and maybe you can try to understand that not everything, unless twisted, is an attack or me "taking things out on" all of you.

I have a huge amount of respect for the VHR game ops I've come to know. Beyond that I apologize if you took any of this the wrong way.

This reply is a bit blunt. Your seeming assumption hit a button with me, as maybe my reply did with you. We need to be careful how we deal with each other. Drama never helps; I don't want to cause any, and I know that's something we can both agree on.
girl_rides_on

??

Postby Leer » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:03 am

I just logged in last night, played till two in the morning, then this mornin I tried to log in at 9 oclock and it isn't recognizing any of my usernames. I tried to verify emails (I have three and am not really sure which one I used for VHR) and it says none of my emails are there. It's a little frustrating because I can't log into my sponsor account. Or any of my other accounts. I already tried the cookie links too. Please help.
Leer

PreviousNext

Return to Questions/Support