Upgrade questions

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Second Question, Are you interested in an upgrade auction?

Yes!
95%
Nope!
5%

Total votes : 22

Postby kaitlyn_w » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:46 am

I have noticed (especially with myself) that a lot of players only option to upgrade their accounts is with playcash and i have been on VHR for years and will NEVER earn 50Mill...no way. (if anyone has any sugggestions...im open :D...) While some people dont want sponser accounts, others like myself wish to experience the things that novices cant do. To a lot of people its just bad luck but is there some other way novices who are keen to help others by becoming a sponser, can do this?
:flap: :sob:
kaitlyn_w

Postby getAlife76 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:35 am

kaitlyn_w wrote:I have noticed (especially with myself) that a lot of players only option to upgrade their accounts is with playcash and i have been on VHR for years and will NEVER earn 50Mill...no way. (if anyone has any sugggestions...im open :D...) While some people dont want sponser accounts, others like myself wish to experience the things that novices cant do. To a lot of people its just bad luck but is there some other way novices who are keen to help others by becoming a sponser, can do this?
:flap: :sob:

I dont know really, but I say for your first sponsor account purchase it yourself unless you can get the playcash which is extremely hard for novices.
getAlife76

Postby Pheonee » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:53 am

Plenty of novices have got sponsor accounts with playcash O.o Me, and Jelly, and...Heaps.
Well that was random. - Toph
Pheonee

Postby kaitlyn_w » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:52 pm

Pheonee wrote:Plenty of novices have got sponsor accounts with playcash O.o Me, and Jelly, and...Heaps.

If you dont mind me asking how did you manage to save up the money? Incase you cant tell....im hoping some nice person will buy me one once i have saved enough money to pay for it :D
kaitlyn_w

Postby Dynamite » Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:32 pm

ive been saving.. right now i currently am getting help by a friend XD but ive been saving up for the paat 2 weeks r so and have about 20 mill with like 30 mill or so on the way ^_^
basically the rule i like is:
you gotta spend money to make money.. basically invest
lol
Dynamite

Location: Arlington,washington and coupeville/oak harbor WA also

Postby Ultra Violet » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:05 am

i've seen one go for 80mill x_X
Ultra Violet

Postby Tala of Black Magick » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:05 pm

My, my prices have changed in two years. I'm not selling sponsors BTW. :)
A R T [ C L O S E D ]Image
Tala of Black Magick

Location: In Free's Dulce Purse messing with her Chihuahua's ears OR nesting in Silver's hair. x3

Postby Pheonee » Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:10 am

kaitlyn_w wrote:
Pheonee wrote:Plenty of novices have got sponsor accounts with playcash O.o Me, and Jelly, and...Heaps.

If you dont mind me asking how did you manage to save up the money? Incase you cant tell....im hoping some nice person will buy me one once i have saved enough money to pay for it :D

Well, I was lucky enough to be decent at art and better at convincing random crazies that my art was worth buying, and I saved up a good amount that way. JBJ got her sponser (saved up over 110 mil) through two years of experience, a great deal of luck, and diligence with eventing her horses. What you do need to do is save up a few mil by betting and trial eventing (ask if you need elaboration), then invest in a good foal to be trained by a good trainer. Then you need to event it carefully and repeat. You'll get there eventually.

Another good way is to roll ready-prepped horses. It looks and sounds really hard, but once you understand it it's just...basically...whee whee whee all the way to riches.

And there's always novice trainoffs and sponsor giveaways and such. ;)
Well that was random. - Toph
Pheonee

Postby Alabama » Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:25 am

I just created this tonight since it seems the question has popped up in several topics and I couldn't find a thread that addressed it specifically, hope it helps. http://virtualhorseranch.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=80720
Alabama

Previous

Return to Questions/Support