I know i know... im retarted

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

do you think im a retard?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:52 pm

yes
11%
no
56%
maybe
33%

Total votes : 9

I know i know... im retarted

Postby QuarterHorseslove » Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:52 pm

ok i have a real problem... i put my stallions in holding ranch for some odd reason. well when i tried to log on to it i cant remember my password and login! and on this ranch i have a personal color "glass sapphire" that i dyed. i have a quad arab. a tri horse of hades, foundation decendant of mister ed, my favorite quarab, and a warmblood, a much needed paint and an AraAppaloosa. all who have costed me over 5 million. i need much help!

ranch like with ALL my stallions--->
http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewra ... anch=90881
Yes, im a inuyasha freak..
Got a problem with that?
QuarterHorseslove

Postby kesquivalerian » Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:16 pm

Write to Support from another ranch and tell us the ranch number you can't get into. We can make the server send the details to the e-mail address you originally used to register the account.
Sorry I've not been around - having 100+ animals in REAL life does that to you.
kesquivalerian

Postby Briney Deep » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:52 am

You're not retarded, just forgetful. I recommend you keep your accounts listed somewhere safe where you can refer to them when you forget your passwords.

You shouldn't beat yourself up over it, it's a simple mistake.
Briney Deep

Postby QuarterHorseslove » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:55 pm

oh yea and another thing..... the e-mail i used was my old one... the one i forgot the password to.. :oops: and when i try to get the password and i have to answer the question... i kinda forgot the answer to that too..
so i guess im kinda screwed right? :cry: :oops: :cry:
Yes, im a inuyasha freak..
Got a problem with that?
QuarterHorseslove

Postby jennz02 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:35 am

o.O................. yeah, i think... thats why i write all my users nd pass's on a note book cover and stuff, so i always have em, then i keep the notebook in a drawer..... :wink:
jennz02

Return to Questions/Support