Account Upgrade Help

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Account Upgrade Help

Postby Jackdaw » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:21 am

I decided to give this game another try after taking a break for a few years. I used to be very active on here but lost interest when it started to go dead in the forums and events.

I went ahead and purchased a 3 month sponsor, since the game is pretty much unplayable without one. It’s been two + days and my account has still not upgraded. I sent in a support ticket almost 24 hours ago and haven’t received a response to that either.

Hoping someone can help? I’d like to play but I’m not sure how to get a response, or if the owner even checks the site regularly?

Thanks
Jackdaw

Re: Account Upgrade Help

Postby purplehorse » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:36 pm

If you paid via Paypal, it does take a few days to process. I like to buy tokens instead through ObisWorld and use that to do upgrades. Upgrading via tokens is immediate.
purplehorse

Re: Account Upgrade Help

Postby purplehorse » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:36 pm

Also, welcome back!! We need more players coming back and staying, it will help keep things going around here :D
purplehorse

Return to Questions/Support