upgrading w/ paypal?

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

upgrading w/ paypal?

Postby Estelle » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:49 am

ok, I know it says "There may be a 48 hour wait on paypal upgrades." but my question is if I went to the account I wanted to upgraded (a new account I just opened, only upgrading for a month, just plan to use it as a hoarding/holding account) and I clicked the "upgrade now" button from the account it'self, which took me to the paypal page, and I logged into the paypal account that I use (I just use a friend's) and I sent the $4 and got the confirmation screen and everything that I had sent the $4 to orbisworlds

but I didn't note anything about the account number or player name or anything like that, will the system or whatever know which account I'm trying to upgrade? or should I send a message to someone or something?
≼·ξ·≽ Eventing, Main·ξ·Breeding, Prepping·ξ·Holding, Stallions ≼·ξ·≽
Estelle

Re: upgrading w/ paypal?

Postby Estelle » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:50 pm

yup, question answered :-) clicking the button from the account it's self is all that's needed :-)
≼·ξ·≽ Eventing, Main·ξ·Breeding, Prepping·ξ·Holding, Stallions ≼·ξ·≽
Estelle

Return to Questions/Support