question about auction houses.

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

question about auction houses.

Postby Breeanne » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:29 am

now this may be a REALLY dumb question and if it is I am so sorry. I played VHR about 5 years ago but left due to real life. (mostly I decided to continue my schooling and get a job to help pay the bills and when you do that well you don't have much time for things that are not work or homework lol.) Anyway if I remember correctly auction houses use to be a really popular way to sell horses back then I was a sponsor and plan to once again become one once I get the basic hang of things again. Sadly however though Auction houses do not seem to be to active anymore or am I doing something wrong? I have attempted to sell a horse or two in a few different houses and they do not even get a look. Is there a better way to sell now or what?

thanks,
Breeanne (owner of Waterdancer Stables)
Breeanne

Re: question about auction houses.

Postby Phantom Racer » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:39 pm

Auction houses are pretty much dead, as you've discovered. I'd say the best way to sell horses is to market them competitively priced (Dragon has a good guide that's pinned to the top of most forum sections about pricing...you can also look at the market for comparable horses and see what they're listed at). If you want to advertise I would post on the bulletin board and here on the forums in the horses for sale section.
Phantom Racer

Re: question about auction houses.

Postby BreePix » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:04 pm

It is really a shame I liked the auction houses back a few years ago. Oh well I guess time changes everything! Thank you for the answer though.
BreePix

Return to Questions/Support