Running player made events at -6 days

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Running player made events at -6 days

Postby Shimmer » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:08 pm

Hellooo!

I noticed that one of the new game updates is that player made events run at -6 days if they have 6 or more entries.

My question is: am I supposed to be able to run them, or does this mean that an Op will run them after -6 days?

Just wondering because I have some foxhunting events with 7-8 entries sitting at -9 days, and it won't let me run them.

"It makes you wonder, is that shooting star just a happy accident or has the universe had it planned for a thousand years?"
Shimmer

Re: Running player made events at -6 days

Postby Hawk » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:20 pm

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=159802

Player made events with 6 or more entries will be auto run by the game once they are -10 or more days old.
Auto run happens once each day, so if the event turns -10 after the auto script has ran, then the events won't run until the following day.

The -6 days on the actual game page updates is a typo that Nef never fixed.
Hawk
Featherless Op with Pink Hoody & Bunny slippers.

Re: Running player made events at -6 days

Postby Shimmer » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:05 am

Ahh, gotcha.. Thanks Hawk! :D

"It makes you wonder, is that shooting star just a happy accident or has the universe had it planned for a thousand years?"
Shimmer

Return to Questions/Support