Box Dyes

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Box Dyes

Postby blackstone13 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:04 pm

Are the odds of a box dye transferring to a foal less than if the horse was just regular coloured? I've bred a horse that is box dyed eight times and only two of the foals has come out with the box dye colour. Thanks!
blackstone13
 
Posts: 1992
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:43 pm
Location: Under Your Computer Desk

Re: Box Dyes

Postby Jellybeanjoe » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:50 pm

It'll be the exact same as normal and goodie dye colours. 49% chance of stud's colour, 49% chance of brood's colour, 2% chance of Albino.

You've just been unlucky :P

Maybe the game knows you want the box colour. Like it seems to guess when you want a specific gender and always gives you the other one. Gotta love fate :P
Image
Jingle bells, Dragon smells! Christmas in July is here!
User avatar
Jellybeanjoe
Wibbly Wobbly Op
 
Posts: 9595
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:03 pm
Location: French fries

Re: Box Dyes

Postby blackstone13 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:15 pm

Thank you!
blackstone13
 
Posts: 1992
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:43 pm
Location: Under Your Computer Desk


Return to Questions/Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests