Logging in / Changing Email Address

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Logging in / Changing Email Address

Postby Tlouey » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:13 pm

Hello! I just rediscovered my old VHR accounts. I had multiple accounts because I was a sponsor (circa 2007-2009ish) and was able to log into three of the accounts (#3306, #29678, #99582) but not the main one with the ranch brand (#3308). I no longer have the email address used to make these accounts and would like to update the email address for them, however, I can't find any option to do that in the ones I did manage to log into. I also couldn't remember why my old username for this forum was, so I had to make this new account.

Help?

Thank you!
Tlouey

Re: Logging in / Changing Email Address

Postby Hawk » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:11 pm

You will need to submit a ticket to Orbis worlds for lost log in information. The game owner will ask for some personal information on the ticket to prove ownership of the accounts before giving you new log in details.

The option for updating / changing the email on your accounts is located on the management page. Just click the "management" button at the top left options and it will take you there.
Hawk
Featherless Op with Pink Hoody & Bunny slippers.

Postby Tlouey » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:33 pm

thank you
Tlouey

Postby MistyKnoll » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:37 pm

I just figured out how to get into my old account here on the forums. Would you be able to delete that new "tlouey" one? Or should I just leave it? I'm sorry for the multiple accounts. I had tried so many different usernames in hopes of remembering the right one and finally gave up. I just happened upon this old one today, however.... I did not mean to break any rules by making multiple user accounts on the forum. Hopefully you can just delete that new one? thank you so much.
MistyKnoll

Postby MistyKnoll » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:49 am

I still have not heard back from anyone on this issue.
MistyKnoll

Postby Jellybeanjoe » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:27 am

PMing you MistyKnoll :)
Jingle bells, Dragon smells! Christmas in July is here!
Jellybeanjoe
Wibbly Wobbly Op

Return to Questions/Support