How long does it take to recieve upgrade once purchased

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

How long does it take to recieve upgrade once purchased

Postby 4/30/1991 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:27 pm

Hello,

I puchased a one month subscription to upgrade to a sponsor account to try it out on June 24 and it said it was up to 48 hrs to come into effect... is this 48 hrs business days or just 48 hrs in general? would really like to start playing....

Thanks
4/30/1991

Re: How long does it take to recieve upgrade once purchased

Postby Hawk » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:47 pm

4/30/1991 wrote:Hello,

I puchased a one month subscription to upgrade to a sponsor account to try it out on June 24 and it said it was up to 48 hrs to come into effect... is this 48 hrs business days or just 48 hrs in general? would really like to start playing....

Thanks

Upgrades paid through paypal instead of tokens on OW can take up to 3 business days to be processed, since they have to be done manually by the game owner. If the payment was via e-check then it can take a week or more for paypal to release the funds to complete the payment.

For future reference, it is best to submit a ticket to Orbis Worlds to check on things like this. Always include your in game account number, the paypal transaction id and the last name on the payment, then it is easier to have it looked into.
Hawk
Featherless Op with Pink Hoody & Bunny slippers.

Postby 4/30/1991 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:14 pm

thank you! I will do this for next time!!
4/30/1991

Postby 4/30/1991 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:29 pm

I paid for my upgrade on June 24 I checked to make sure everything was ok and sent correctly and it was via Pay pal.... It is now July 14 and I have yet to recieve my upgrade... I sent and email to [email protected] Is there someone else i need to contact in order to get a refund I no longer want to wait and Im moving onto another game....

I followed the links threw the upgrade button and it put everything threw paypal like it has linked etc.... This should not take this long... Pretty disapointed :(
4/30/1991

Postby Hawk » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:54 am

Hawk wrote:For future reference, it is best to submit a ticket to Orbis Worlds to check on things like this. Always include your in game account number, the paypal transaction id and the last name on the payment, then it is easier to have it looked into.

As I said in the original reply, you need to submit a ticket on Orbis Worlds support.

Emails get lost and won't get you anywhere.
Orbis worlds is linked at the bottom of almost every page of VHR and as "Contact Support" under the help option in the game.
Hawk
Featherless Op with Pink Hoody & Bunny slippers.

Return to Questions/Support