Vet skill help please

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Vet skill help please

Postby melissa43221 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:12 pm

I'm a former VHR player recently returning after a 2 year break. I previously had a sponsor account, but much know-how has been lost in my time off.

I have 100% veterinary skill, and I'm trying to create vaccine deeds, meths, tranqs etc. but am unable to.
I keep being prompted to purchase the items from the market to create the deed but A) none are available and B) shouldn't I be able to make them?

Any help is greatly appreciated, I'm sure it's something simple that I'm missing. :investigate:
melissa43221

Re: Vet skill help please

Postby livelifelow » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:30 am

I'm not sure if you need another skill in addition to Vet in order to make some, but I don't believe you do.

The area that you go to to buy the initial cure/med/meth/tranq to make the deeds you can get to by going to Marketplace>Items and then buy the quantity of that initial item that you want so that you can then make it useable
livelifelow

Re: Vet skill help please

Postby melissa43221 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:28 pm

Problem solved :D

I completely forgot that vaccines were an item. :lol:
melissa43221

Return to Questions/Support