Eventing

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Eventing

Postby blackstone13 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:06 am

Can someone who might have an idea tell me why this horse is losing? I am eventing it with an english npc like all the other horses, he is closer to the optimal age then the horses beating him, and his stats are also higher, minus intelligence but I thought that didnt matter in endurance?

Thanks for your help! Coming back to the game, was wondering if it might be bonuses, etc.

http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewho ... se=2407030
blackstone13

Re: Eventing

Postby Acid Rain » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:53 am

Need to booster until very hyper. Booster 3 times and cure before letting the horse sit for events.
Acid Rain

Postby -Insanity- » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:39 am

If the horse is too much older than the rest of the eventers it will get penalized. This was implemented to stop people over aging horses for the early level events.
-Insanity-

Postby blackstone13 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:25 pm

Ok thanks I have tried the booster method. Even when he was younger he was not beating horses that he had better stats than so I will see where this goes. Thank you!
blackstone13

Postby DragonWings » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:18 pm

If the horse is too much older than the rest of the eventers it will get penalized. This was implemented to stop people over aging horses for the early level events.

There's the issue.

The horse is massively older than the other horses, and with the updates Nef did to keep overaged horses from winning in events, he's going to place towards the bottom of the pack each time.
DragonWings
Dragon Op

Postby blackstone13 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:06 pm

Even when he was younger with higher stats than others he placed at the bottom ... so is there anything I can do to fix it or is he pretty much ruined?
blackstone13

Return to Questions/Support