HELP

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

HELP

Postby tonya4888 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:48 pm

So I am trying to do a color palette on my ranch layout. I am having some issues with the codes here on the forums not working for some of the colors and showing broken link icons. Here are the colors I cannot get to show up pinto 1-5, SunshinePalomino, Tulip, FleaBittenGrey, Rainwaterdapple, and Baysilver. Does anyone have the codes for them where they will show up? Also, none of the new horse shape boxdye codes work to search the market for them. Just needing some help so I can finish my layout and eventually my box-dye project :D

*EDIT* Figured out all the codes besides the rainwaterdapple one and why the new horse shape box-dyes cannot be searched using the color codes on the market/
tonya4888

Re: HELP

Postby Jellybeanjoe » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:52 pm

I just fixed the search code for horse shaped ones (the ones currently available to purchase). A player pointed out it wasn't working yesterday and then figured out why. I just didn't get a chance to update the thread till now :)

viewtopic.php?f=110&t=158173&p=1787595

Do you know of a horse with the Rain Water Dapple dye? Would make it easiest to figure out why we can't find them in a search :)
Jingle bells, Dragon smells! Christmas in July is here!
Jellybeanjoe
Wibbly Wobbly Op

Postby -Insanity- » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:20 pm

Jellybeanjoe wrote:I just fixed the search code for horse shaped ones (the ones currently available to purchase). A player pointed out it wasn't working yesterday and then figured out why. I just didn't get a chance to update the thread till now :)

viewtopic.php?f=110&t=158173&p=1787595

Do you know of a horse with the Rain Water Dapple dye? Would make it easiest to figure out why we can't find them in a search :)

http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewhorse.php?horse=2144012 There's a horse with the dye if it helps :)
-Insanity-

Postby Jellybeanjoe » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:23 pm

Aha, excellent, thanks Insanity!

The dye had been listed with the wrong name on that thread I posted before. I've now updated it with the correct name, so you shouldn't have a problem searching for it any more :)

Let me know if there's any others that aren't showing up :)
Jingle bells, Dragon smells! Christmas in July is here!
Jellybeanjoe
Wibbly Wobbly Op

Postby tonya4888 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:58 am

Thank you so much :)
tonya4888

Return to Questions/Support