Private Breed Order Issue

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Private Breed Order Issue

Postby acerocky » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:59 pm

I'm not sure if I was suppose to post this under the PB Order forum or not but hopefully someone can help or steer me in the right direction.
Anyways, I recently ordered my first private breed on Monday. I did this via paypal and the money was transferred so I emailed Nef with a bit of information I wanted to include with the breed ie breed type and breeds its based from. After a few days wait nothing has happened and maybe I'm just being paranoid since this is my first PB and I'm so excited that my patience evades me but anyways I was just wondering if maybe something is wrong or if I'm just being impatient. Thanks!
acerocky

Re: Private Breed Order Issue

Postby BarqsandWhinnies » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:42 pm

Patience is the key. It takes her awhile to code them. Did you put in a ticket through Orbis?
BarqsandWhinnies

Postby acerocky » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:49 pm

BarqsandWhinnies wrote:Patience is the key. It takes her awhile to code them. Did you put in a ticket through Orbis?

I haven't yet maybe that will be my next step.
acerocky

Postby Jellybeanjoe » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:47 pm

We always advice players to put their PB details in via www.orbisworlds.com.

Emails to Nef have been known to be directed to Junk before. It also allows us to monitor how long players have been waiting for things to happen :)
Jingle bells, Dragon smells! Christmas in July is here!
Jellybeanjoe
Wibbly Wobbly Op

Postby acerocky » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:10 pm

Jellybeanjoe wrote:We always advice players to put their PB details in via http://www.orbisworlds.com.

Emails to Nef have been known to be directed to Junk before. It also allows us to monitor how long players have been waiting for things to happen :)

Thanks! I sent a ticket in Orbis Worlds (which I should have done in the first place) uhg newbie mistake! I'm just really excited about creating my own breed and I can't wait to share them. I really appreciate the help I guess I should have asked sooner before I placed my order for them
acerocky

Postby SeventhSanctum » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:02 pm

I remember when PB orders were done once monthly or once every 2 months :lol:
SeventhSanctum

Return to Questions/Support