Skills

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Skills

Postby Whicker » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:24 am

I am sponsor and trying to raise skills. I have the skills I am not raising locked. I have to do english rider, it is unlocked and after one lesson I get a message "Warning: Need to unlock skills to achieve a gain! Your skill in English Riding has decreased by 1.28% (skill cap of 500 total reached)"
Do I have to reduce other skills, not all are maxed out or is there something else I need to be doing.
Also, I am having this terrible time remembering where I see things when they pop up and then disappear -- such as bonus points -- where do I find them?
I did check the posts on skills and couldn't find a solution to the problem I seem to be having.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
Whicker

Re: Skills

Postby Jellybeanjoe » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:44 am

Would you mind taking a screenshot of the skills page, if you have a chance?

Most likely you have hit your 500 skill point cap. You can have 5 skills at 100% (+ Horsemanship, which is a free skill).

You can either train the skills up, or use offline points (found on your Management page) to raise skills.

But to be 100% sure what your problem is, best to have a screenshot to double check ;)
Jingle bells, Dragon smells! Christmas in July is here!
Jellybeanjoe
Wibbly Wobbly Op

Postby Whicker » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:02 am

Thank you Jellybeanjoe,,,, think I have it now -- only 5 skills are allowed! and the horsemanship. I have forgotten sooo much. Thank you, now all I have to do is remember lol
Whicker

Postby Jellybeanjoe » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:37 am

It's something even us oldies who have been around for yonks forget sometimes! :lol:
Jingle bells, Dragon smells! Christmas in July is here!
Jellybeanjoe
Wibbly Wobbly Op

Postby Whicker » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:00 pm

Have looked for this but couldn't find any info about this question.
I have a novice account, the skills, farrier, vet and item crafting are open to novice accounts.
The question is -- to what level can these be used? It says 100. Is this correct and does it apply to the 3 skills?
And, I have no idea how to take a screen picture :oops:
Thank you
Whicker

Postby Hawk » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:42 pm

Novice accounts are allowed a total of 100 skill points and may pick between farrier, vet or crafting.

You can choose to do all three, but can only have a combined total of 100 points spread between them all.
Hawk
Featherless Op with Pink Hoody & Bunny slippers.

Postby Whicker » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:03 pm

Thank you Hawk :)
Whicker

Return to Questions/Support