event rule

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

event rule

Postby QH Fan » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:24 pm

I'm new at showing and saw this rule Remember, only 4 horses may be entered in to an event per person could a player please explain what it means? thanks for your time
QH Fan

Re: event rule

Postby Kholran » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:10 pm

It means that only 4 horses owned by you can be in an event at any one time. So say you're going to enter some local western events, and find one you want to enter. You can put 4 horses in that event. Even if you have horses on other ranches, or lease horses to other players, there can only be 4 that are yours. It's 4 per player, not per ranch. Does that make sense?
Kholran
Time Lord

Postby QH Fan » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:29 am

If you are only showing 1 horse at a time could you enter as many shows as you like and then wait till all the classes run before showing another horse?
QH Fan

Postby Jellybeanjoe » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:24 am

You can enter your horses into as many events as you can.

But when it comes down to looking at an individual event, you can only have a total of 4 horses in it (including your own, any you are leasing or any you have leased to friends).

For example, there's currently 8 local Gaited events up. You can enter up to 4 horses in each of those events. But no more. So let's pretend a friend offered to lease you an extra one. You decide to enter it into those local gaited events when you already have 4 horses in it, that would bring your total to 5 and that is against the rules.

Making a little more sense?
Jingle bells, Dragon smells! Christmas in July is here!
Jellybeanjoe
Wibbly Wobbly Op

Postby QH Fan » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:48 am

So I can enter 4 horses per class if I wanted to but no more?So if theirs a western pleasure class I can place 4 horses in that class and no more if I wanted to without breaking the rule?
QH Fan

Postby Jellybeanjoe » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:42 pm

Correct :)
Jingle bells, Dragon smells! Christmas in July is here!
Jellybeanjoe
Wibbly Wobbly Op

Return to Questions/Support