Money?

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Money?

Postby hneidt » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:21 pm

When i started yesterday, i started off with $200,000 and now i have $-300 when i spent $100,000 on a horse. Has anyone else had this happen to them? If so what do i do/how do i fix it?
hneidt

Re: Money?

Postby Zimmy » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:13 am

Every turn that you take costs money to take care of the horse, so if you have been taking turns you can certainly go into the negative.

On VHR being in the negative doesn't mean game over though. If your horse is level 25 you can enter it in gym event... this will take you further into the negative and will take time and patience, but if you are entered in all of the events, you will make money when they run as gymkhana is totally random. A horse doesn't need to be event trained or even trained at all to win back some money... just leveled.

If your horse is not level 25 that is an easy fix on an established sponsor account, so feel free to message me, I can level the horse in just a couple of turns to make it ready for Gym events.
Zimmy

Postby hneidt » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:31 pm

i have only taken one turn today and now im at $-600 thank you for your help!! i think i will enter one of them.
hneidt

Postby Zimmy » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:02 am

hneidt wrote:i have only taken one turn today and now im at $-600 thank you for your help!! i think i will enter one of them.

Just make sure you enter as many of the gym events as you can... since it is a totally random event if you only enter one you will go further into debt with no certainty of making the money back by 'winning' that one event... if you enter them all you will go MORE into debt entering, but will actually make it back as the random 'winning' gets to your horse. It feels strange to do it, but is well worth it in the end.

Also make sure the horse is level 25! :)

**EDIT**

This is one of the best ways to make some extra cash as a new player in general as well, not just while you are in the negative... it is one of the most sure fire and least costly ways to pad the bank account.
Zimmy

Return to Questions/Support