creating an account for child

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

creating an account for child

Postby Tapsmom » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:22 pm

Hi,
My daughter is finally old enough to play. So she set up her account and tried to buy one of my horses. I received this message telling me that I was violating the rules. I did send a message to the Orbis help, but I am trying to find out why. I have sold horses very cheaply in the past (on ocassion) to help out a beginning novice..so this is not at all unusual for me. Are they questioning it because we are in the same room and thus the same IP address? have ben on here for quite some time. Or should I just have her manage one of my ranches. I just thought she would have fun with her own account.
Tapsmom

Re: creating an account for child

Postby Kholran » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:56 pm

Yep, its because you're on the same IP. The game sees you as the same person, and so horses may not be transferred between the two accounts for money. You can send them for free by bidding 0, but no money can transfer between accounts on the same IP address.
Kholran
Time Lord

Return to Questions/Support