Trials and Scores not Showing

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Trials and Scores not Showing

Postby Flaming Pheonix » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:54 pm

I don't know if this has been happening to anyone else but when I try running a horse through trials it gains no score or earnings.
The box that says "test horse only' is not selected and I have tried it on different horses with different accounts.
Flaming Pheonix

Re: Trials and Scores not Showing

Postby Ebony_4_Life3 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:11 pm

Does the horse have a competition score above 350? If so, I'm pretty sure the "test horse" button checks automatically :)
ImageImage
Ebony_4_Life3

Postby Flaming Pheonix » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:16 pm

Ebony_4_Life3 wrote:Does the horse have a competition score above 350? If so, I'm pretty sure the "test horse" button checks automatically :)

yeah I know but every horse I tried it with has never been evented and has a score of 0. The only evening horse I tried it with is this guy http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/viewhorse.php?horse=2378299 he has been in 8 events came last every time and still has a score of 0
Flaming Pheonix

Postby Hairspray » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:50 pm

Have all the horses you've tried it with been trained? It seems like for me it only adds money and score if the horse is pretty much untouched. If they've been event trained, I haven't been able to get it to work properly even if their competition score is at 0.
Hairspray

Postby Flaming Pheonix » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:25 am

Yes all horses have been trained I just tried an untouched foal and it worked, but I don't really see a point for it to do that :?
Event trained horses should get trial scores if they have never been evented
Flaming Pheonix

Return to Questions/Support