Can't sign up

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Can't sign up

Postby Westernbaylee » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:21 pm

Hi I'm new to vhr and I only had an account on the forums and shortly after I discovered there was an acctual virtual game. I really liked the sound of it and wanted to try it out. I signed up and it said my ranch was created so I tried to log in and it said incorrect username or password. I tried several more times after than and even tried to resign up. Each time it said I have created a new account when I thought it would say something like that username is already taken. I tried and tried and even restarted safari and then restarted my phone (yes I have to play on my phone for now due to someone borrowing my laptop long term) I really like the sound of this virtual game and I love horses so I really would like to play. Can someone please help me?
Westernbaylee

Re: Can't sign up

Postby Kholran » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:58 am

The usual problem is that your ranch name or user name contained an apostrophe ('). The game doesn't recognize them, so make sure you're not using them when you try and sign up. If you're still having problems, let us know and we'll try to help you work them out.
Kholran
Time Lord

Return to Questions/Support