No tranqs?

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

No tranqs?

Postby championsgalore » Sun May 11, 2014 10:32 pm

When I try to tranq a horse, it says I have none and to go buy them at the market. I do, and it still has the same message and won't let me tranq the horse. Help?
championsgalore

Re: No tranqs?

Postby Kholran » Sun May 11, 2014 10:58 pm

Are you trying to use them from your inventory, or the vet page? Vet page doesn't use deeds, it uses the "raw material" you buy from the marketplace. Even if you have deeds, if you try to give it from the top part of the vet page and you don't have "raw material" tranquilizers, I believe it will tell you you need to buy it. Try giving Tranqs from your inventory instead, and see if it works. If you still get a message telling you you don't have any, you might want to submit an OW ticket so Nef can look into it. All I can say is that mine is working fine via the vet skills page.
Kholran
Time Lord

Re: No tranqs?

Postby championsgalore » Sun May 11, 2014 11:02 pm

Kholran wrote:Are you trying to use them from your inventory, or the vet page? Vet page doesn't use deeds, it uses the "raw material" you buy from the marketplace. Even if you have deeds, if you try to give it from the top part of the vet page and you don't have "raw material" tranquilizers, I believe it will tell you you need to buy it. Try giving Tranqs from your inventory instead, and see if it works. If you still get a message telling you you don't have any, you might want to submit an OW ticket so Nef can look into it. All I can say is that mine is working fine via the vet skills page.

-______________-
That was it, thanks! I haven't played in 2 years, I can tell now. lol! :thud:
championsgalore

Return to Questions/Support