Trainig error Please help!

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Trainig error Please help!

Postby Misty&Cole » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:03 am

:?: So I got a lvl 25 horse and I'm trying to train him to 26 but everytime I select the train or ride and then the type of training it says "Sorry you cannot train this horse as you have trained to maximum in this turn" Or something like that. So I skipped a head a few turns and it said that again. I did a few more turns and again it popped up, what should I do? :(
Misty&Cole

Re: Trainig error Please help!

Postby Aniara » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:11 am

You can't get a lvl 26 horse, lvl 25 is the maximum. The only time you get a boost to level is with traction shoes and western discipline, but even then the level will stay at 25.
The error has not happened to me, but if it keeps happening, report it here http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=167984
I am no longer able to play the game due to real life commitments. I would like to thank all my friends for the past 11 years on VHR. xx
Aniara

Postby Zimmy » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:35 am

Misty&Cole wrote: "Sorry you cannot train this horse as you have trained to maximum in this turn" Or something like that.

This is just the message that you get after training your 6 times for that turn... you should see this if you hit a seventh training (or hit repeat again a seventh time). Maximum trainings per turn is a normal message.

You should not see it if you have not trained a horse in anything, but will see it otherwise, just means that it is time to take a turn (with the horse in the stable, not pasture) before trying to train it further. =)
Zimmy

Postby Alabama » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:09 am

Make sure your horse is in the stable. If it's in the pasture, taking turns won't affect it.
Alabama

Return to Questions/Support