Feeding Horses?

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Feeding Horses?

Postby horsecrazycorie » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:42 pm

So I know how to moderate the feeds on your horse, and I hate to be the stupid person that asks this, but do your horses get fed automatically or is there a button unknown to me that you click to feed them? The reason I'm asking is that I accidentally exhausted one of my horses(and feel incredibly bad, given the fact it's a virtual horse) and her condition doesn't seem to be improving. I don't know if horses can die on this game, let alone from exhaustion, but I would really appreciate if she didn't. Thank you!
horsecrazycorie

Re: Feeding Horses?

Postby Zephyrs » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:53 pm

It's automatically done each time you take a turn :)
Horses can't die. To "cure" her, you can buy cures on the marketplace. Just go to Marketplace>Items>Vet-Cure
Zephyrs

Postby horsecrazycorie » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:00 pm

Zephyrs wrote:It's automatically done each time you take a turn :)
Horses can't die. To "cure" her, you can buy cures on the marketplace. Just go to Marketplace>Items>Vet-Cure

Okay thanks!
horsecrazycorie

Postby Chione » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:46 am

You can also max your vet skill (which takes time) and you can cure your own horses and sell vet deeds.
Chione

Return to Questions/Support