Upgrades

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Upgrades

Postby Sayla » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:25 pm

Is there a way to pay online without going through PayPal? I swear, last year when I upgraded, that I didn't have to use PayPal. From things I've heard, it's not a very trustworthy form of money transfer.

EDIT

Nevermind, I lied. Apparently I did use PayPal, since I got an e-mail from them. Welp. I get I will use it again.

EDIT Number 2

Well, apparently I don't have a PayPal account. . . o.O
Sayla

Re: Upgrades

Postby Alabama » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:05 pm

If you go through Orbis Worlds, you can pay through PayPal as a guest and not have to sign up, but you have to use a credit card. PayPal has always been the method of payment for VHR, outside of mailing a money order in.

As far as I know, PayPal is the most used and trusted internet payment site around with option to cancel payment and dispute payments. Most major internet sites use PayPal. You can pay through Rixty as well, directions are on the goody page, but you have to find a retailer near you.
Alabama

Re: Upgrades

Postby Sayla » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:18 pm

I must have gone through OW. Thanks Bama. :]
Sayla

Return to Questions/Support