Imacros AutoRolling

Have a technical question you can't find the answer to in FAQ's? Ask it here. Game problem questions that do NOT pertain to things like training advice, what would my horse do well in, how much is it worth.

Imacros AutoRolling

Postby Keewatin » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:39 pm

So I just figured out the awesome thing of auto rolling. I can partially get it to work but the problem is, it will loop itself for 10-15 turns when I have it for 100 or what ever and then it will say error, RuntimeError: Error loading page about:blank, line 2 (Error code: -933)... So I don't know how to get it to work consistently for 100 turns or for a horse to get to 33 without it stopping every 2 minutes :( --- yeah I'm bad with computers. Also this is Imacros on FF I believe.
Keewatin

Re: Imacros AutoRolling

Postby BarqsandWhinnies » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:03 pm

Check your macro speed. Under Edit theres an Option. Check to see if its set to fast medium or slow. Fast is to fast for the game so try setting it to medium or slow and it should run smoother :)
BarqsandWhinnies

Postby Keewatin » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:16 pm

Yeah I tried that and got the same error RuntimeError: Error loading page about:blank, line 4 (Error code: -933) at medium, and same with that on the slow level. It actually did worse at the slower levels then the fast level. It wouldn't even finish a whole loop at slow while the 'fast' level finished 15 times... so IDK -_-
Keewatin

Postby Alabama » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:33 pm

Please do not use the fast setting.

If you cannot manually train that fast, do not use macros to do it that fast. The coding on the game cannot handle too many people training too quickly and it slows the game down for everyone. Nef (the game owner) has already said if it's found the reason the game is running slow is because too many people are training too many horses too quickly, she'll code to disallow using macros for everyone.

So, for everyone's sake, do not use macros or any automatic training/rolling program, app or what have you to train at a faster setting than what you could do manually.

I'm sorry, I don't have any suggestions about the macros as I've never used them.
Alabama

Postby Keewatin » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:50 pm

Yes, I understand that and have not been using it on 'fast' setting all that much. I'm simply trying to figure out whether it works on my computer. I tried all three levels and the only setting so far that has even worked is the 'fast' setting. Now I have only had it for 1 day, and haven't even completed one horse with it yet. So no worries about me abusing it, since it barely works as it is. Currently I'm trying to figure out why it doesn't work on slow or medium so I'm doing some fiddling with it. I was just trying to figure out what settings people use it on, and how to make it work. Sorry lol, but I suppose everyone learns from their mistakes.

Now if anyone has had this problem occur it would be nice to know what you did or if it can be fixed. If not then I simply will have to wait for breaks in my schedule to work on new stock for rolling since I don't have time right now. It was my attempt to stay active with my stock and breed new horses to event with. :)
Keewatin

Postby BarqsandWhinnies » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:07 pm

Havent had any issues when just rolling(treat injury once per turn) or making boosters and tranqs. But it has been giving me that same message when bulking (driving 6 times per turn). But the game itself is laggy for me at the moment so that could be part of it as well.
BarqsandWhinnies

Postby Zephyrs » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:36 pm

Are you sure you recorded it right? I noticed that it happened to mine at first.

Be sure you're in the stable, start recording, train in treat injury once, turn, stop recording.

That's worked for me at least. Haven't had any issues with it.
Zephyrs

Postby Chione » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:37 pm

Just wanted to say that adding " SET !ERRORIGNORE YES " under the line " TAB T=1 " fixes the problem for me.
Chione

Postby Keewatin » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:52 am

Thanks!! exactly what I needed works like a charm at medium and slow settings!! appreciate it!!
Keewatin

Return to Questions/Support